RFS: libcommons-codec-java 1.6-1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "libcommons-codec-java".

* Package name    : libcommons-codec-java
  Version         : 1.6-1

This update includes a new upstream release which implements features required
to support packaging of lucene 3.6.0 which I am currently working on.

The upstream release includes four additional bug fixes, migration to Java5 and
an upgrade to use junit4 as well as the require new codec for lucene3.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
 - svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-codec-java
 - http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-codec-java

It would be great if someone could reviewi, upload and tag this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James