FYI: Java cli option parsing in Debian

Hi,

I want to introduce a cli option parsing library for maven-debian-helper.
There a tons of such java libraries out there:

http://jewelcli.lexicalscope.com/related.html

Just FYI, I had a look, which of these we have in Debian:

- libcommons-cli-java
- libjargs-java
- libjcommander-java
- libjoptsimple-java
- libgetopt-java
- libargs4j-java
- liboptions-java

Sh...ugar.. I thought looking into what is packaged would make the choice
easier...

rule outs:

- libcommons-cli-java - I don't like Apache Commons stuff
- libargs4j-java - Is modelled after javac's broken options, not GNU style
- liboptions-java - AFAIK only used by one project
- libjargs-java - very low activity upstream, last release 2005?
- libgetopt-java - ancient (2000) Java style, only translation updates since
then

good:

- libjcommander-java - active, documented, Git, Unit Tests
- libjoptsimple-java - active, Git, Unit Tests, Code Quality Tools,
POSIX/getopt style, documented

Jcommander's documentation looks more inviting. So I'll start with that one.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro