Transition from junit to junit4

Hi all,

We have considerable number of packages (close to 200) in archive
which build depend on junit package (3.x version). Considering that
this version has been unsupported for long time by upstream authors,
do you think it is time to transition packages to junit4 as and when
possible?
junit4 is backward compatible with junit. Also considering that in
most cases this is just a build dependency, as long as build does not
fail with junit4 we are safe with the transition. We need not make
this a compulsion. Just make the change if you are working on other
updates for any package.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Onkar