RFS: jakarta-jmeter 2.4-3
I am requesting a sponsor for jakarta-jmeter revision 2.4-3. This
includes mostly lintian fixes and few cleanups. The packaging changes
have been commited in pkg-java svn.
Why not latest upstream release:
It changes name from jakarta-jmeter to jmeter and also has some
build/runtime dependency changes. I wasn't sure I would get enough
time to prepare new release. And these cleanup changes have been on my
machine for long time. I plan to work on latest upstream release soon.
Latest changelog for reference
jakarta-jmeter (2.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge Ubuntu changes (gnumail -> geronimo-javamail).
* Use javahelper, *.classpath files to set classpath and runtime
* Add libbcmail-java, libbcprov-java build dependencies for SMIMEAssetion.
* Update 02_disable_components.patch to build SMIMEAssertion* again.
* Remove few unnedded/unused dependencies - batik, bsh, gnumail, jboss-j2ee.
* Minimize jar lookup in launcher script because classpath has been set in
all jar files.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.3. No changes needed.
Passion - Some people climb mountains - others write Free software.
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.