Re: libquartz-java v2 has incomptabilities with previous version

They released a version 2.0 that is binary incompatible and shares the same package name and the same Maven artifact, that was a very poor decision.

Building a libquartz2-java package for Debian is probably a sensible choice.

Emmanuel Bourg