RFS: libgnumail-java 1.1.2-7

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libgnumail-java".

 * Package name    : libgnumail-java
   Version         : 1.1.2-7
   Upstream Author : Andrew Selkirk, Nic Ferrier, Chris Burdess
 * URL             : http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/classpathx
 * License         : GPL-2+ with linking exception
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libgnumail-java - free implementation of the javamail API
  libgnumail-java-doc - free implementation of the javamail API (Javadocs)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libgnumail-java/

This version installs gnumail artifacts into maven-repo, so that the library can
be a dependency of packages using Maven for build.

Also Standards-Version was upgraded to 3.9.3.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam