Re: libquart-java / r15899

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
> derby is not packaged yet (#617425), but I guess there should be a way
> to remove the dep since this is just a test.
> as for junit-dep, I am not clear what should I do. Can I simply
> s/junit-dep/junit/ ?

Hi Mathieu,

According to junit-dep POM file, it looks like you can replace it:

JUnit is a regression testing framework. It is used by the developer
who implements unit tests in Java. The junit-dep artifact is the same
as the junit artifact, expect that all dependencies are explicity
declared and unbundled.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/