joda-time 2.1 ?

[CC me please]

Hi there,

  I need to update joda-time to 2.1 to be able to compile netcdf-java.
However looking at the webpages it says:

Release 1.6.2 is the previous release. It is compatible with JDK 1.4.
Given that v2.x is essentially compatible with v1.6.2, there are no
current plans for further releases in the v1.x product line.

  Should I assume 1.x and 2.x are incompatible and prepare directly a
libjoda-time2-java package or is there a change to upload it as
libjoda-time-java ?

Thanks for comments,