RFS: jsoup 1.6.1-3 (add OSGi metadata + maintenance)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "jsoup".

 * Package name    : jsoup
   Version         : 1.6.1-3
   Upstream Author : Jonathan Hedley <jonathan@hedley.net>
 * URL             : http://jsoup.org/
 * License         : MIT
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libjsoup-java - Java HTML parser that makes sense of real-world HTML soup
  libjsoup-java-doc - Documentation for jsoup HTML Parser

I let maven-bundle-plugin generate OSGi metadata for JAR library (new dependency
of eclipse-mylyn 3.7.0), updated Standards-Version and fixed some lintian warnings.

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/jsoup.git

This package uses Maven for building. Please note that there is currently a bug in
maven-debian-helper that causes identical copies of jar files to be installed to both
/usr/share/java and /usr/share/maven-repo, wasting some space. Please consider updating
maven-debian-helper with a one line patch from James Page[1] before building this package.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam