RFS: eclipse-mercurialeclipse

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mercurialeclipse".

 * Package name    : eclipse-mercurialeclipse
   Version         : 1.9.2-1
   Upstream Author : Andrei Loskutov and others
 * URL             : http://www.javaforge.com/project/HGE
 * License         : EPL-1.0
   Section         : devel

It builds those binary packages:

  eclipse-mercurialeclipse - Mercurial DVCS integration for Eclipse

 MercurialEclipse is a plugin providing support for the highly popular Mercurial
 distributed version control system within the Eclipse IDE.
 .
 MercurialEclipse supports:
 .
  * cloning repositories and importing them as Eclipse projects
  * push, pull and convenient syncronization
  * working with branches (branch, merge and rebase)
  * tags
  * undo (backout, rollback and strip)
  * diffs
  * histories
  * patches
  * Mercurial extensions (mqueue, transplant and su

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mercurialeclipse.git

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam