Re: RFS: eclipse-cdt-pkg-config

Hi Niels,

I see this have (apparently) been left unanswered for a while.  Is this
RFS still relevant and if so, how do did you obtain a tarball for it?
Upstream does not appear to have tarballs nor svn tags.  The best I
could find was their binary releases at [1], which suggests there are
"multiple 0.5.3" versions.

If you just pulled trunk, I think it is best to go back to the
"+svn$rev" notation.

yes, this RFS is still relevant. For the source tarball I determined the
right svn revision by comparing the commit date with build timestamp of
the last upstream binary release. But if you like it better I appended
revision number to the version.

I am also not sure what to make of the copyright holder of some the
files in "templates/projecttemplates/".  By the looks of it, it is a
template/example thing.
   On the other hand, there seems to be a "Symbian Software" (possibly
now owned by Nokia), so it could be a real copyright statement.  If the
latter is the case, the copyright statement is missing in d/copyright.

Right, template.properties and template.xml seem to have real copyrights,
added them to the list. Rest of the files are just templates with placeholders
for copyright.

Regards,

Jakub