RFS: trilead-putty-extension 1.1-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "trilead-putty-extension".

* Package name    : trilead-putty-extension
  Version         : 1.1-2

This update fixes the FTBFS in unstable due to changes in behaviour of
maven-debian-helper + some general housekeeping.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
 - ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/trilead-putty-extension.git
 - http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/trilead-putty-extension.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James