Re: Any chance of getting ASM 4 into Debian?

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM, David Goodenough
<david.goodenough@linkchoose.co.uk> wrote:
> I notice that we have ASM, ASM2 and ASM3 in Debian, and that ASM4 was
> released (or at least the latest version of ASM4) in October 2011.  Any
> chance of getting it packaged up?

Hi,

Please take a look at http://bugs.debian.org/623950.

Damien Raude-Morvan filed a request for this package but nobody seemed
to have enough time to complete the task.

The best chance to have asm4 in the archive is to package it yourself
or check the progress of the packaging work with Damien and help with
that or convince someone else to do it.

Regards,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/