Cron errors from lintian.d.o

Hi,

Short story: Is it possible to receive the cron mails from lintian.d.o?
 If so, how?

Long story: Yesterday, I noticed that lintian.d.o hadn't updated since
the 24th of Jan.  Turns out the Lab metadata was out of sync with the
real contents and that caused harness to die fairly early.  I manage to
solve it with [1] yesterday and today the incremental run is crunching
through the back-log.

I suspect the source of the corruption was harness being interrupted
after modifying the lab, but before running close.  Even if it wasn't,
there is definitely room for improvements in harness or/and Lintian::Lab[2].

I decided to check up on our cron errors and currently there are a tons
of cron mails in /var/mail/lintian (~4.8 MB worth).  The majority of
them are emails starting from 2009 about missing contrib Packages file
for udeb.  However, in between there are some perl warnings about ==
with non-numerical, uninitialized variables and since the 25th a daily
mail about the broken incremenal runs.

Finally, I am happy to mention that the daily "cron error"-mails seems
to have disappeared.  There are no emails in /var/mail/lintian between
the 03rd of Decemeber 2011[3] and the 25th of January 2012. :)

~Niels

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=lintian/lintian.git;a=commitdiff;h=63fd02e15d2add8edcbdc7ec8ca3f9786fc385ab

[2] Perhaps checking the affected entries in the $lab->diff method and
scheduling a "repair" if any of them are found to be out be "incorrect".

[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2011/12/msg00029.html

</shameless-self-promotion>