Re: New work on java-package

Le 2 janvier 2012 08:06, Matthias Klose <doko@ubuntu.com> a écrit :
  - priority of java7 alternatives should be higher than
  java6 alternatives (i.e. 317 instead of 316)

  Priorities were set to 316 for sun-java6-jre and 315 for sun-java6-jdk in java-package-0.42
  Should I follow this, with for example 318 and 317 ?

 - please don't provide an alternative for apt anymore. it's
  deprecated upstream, and I'll remove it from openjdk as well.

 Ok, done.

 - please support the .jinfo files (update-java-alternatives)

 Ok. To be done.

 - please install into a multiarch location to allow installing
  the i386 client vm on amd64 and ia64.

 Sorry, I don't get it. Can you tell more about this ?

Matthias

--
Cédric