Maven 3 : status update

Hi Team!

I've just updated Maven3 wiki page [1] with my latest ITPs. I've also tried to
cleanup each dependencies level. From a quick overview, it seems that we'll
need to keep some duplicate packages to have both Maven 2.x and Maven 3.x
dependencies at the same time in archive...

Right now, I'm working on Sisu and its dependencies. Sisu is a replacement for
old Plexus container and provide bridge for Plexus and OSGi. It use a fork of
Google Guice (JSR 330) to provide a flexible component container.

I've also seen that Ludovic is working in SVN to provide some Parent's POM
packages. Ludovic, could you please give an update on this ?

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Java/Maven3

Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan