Re: RFS: eclipse-cdt

On 2011-11-06 12:45, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
>> If the JNI libs are the only architecture dependent stuff, we should
>> probably split the package (i.e. eclipse-cdt-jni and eclipse-cdt or so).
>>   That will also save the "mkdir/mv/rm"-code since javahelper would then
>> install all the plugins into usr/share instead of usr/lib.
>
> I split the package into eclipse-cdt and eclipse-cdt-jni.
>
> Jakub

Uploaded to NEW, thanks for your contribution.

So, I forgot to check the bug tracker before I uploaded and shame on
us... Obviously it fixes #626384 and I assume it also solves #574611
(else there is little point in the upload :P).  So when the package is
accepted we should close these bugs manually.

~Niels