From: Eric Delcamp <eric.delcamp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Subject: package "eclipse" for testing
To: pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

hello, seems that generic package "eclipse" doesn't exists on "testing" (wheezy)
i have on my sources.lists only testing main contrib non-free and it's stuck to 3.2.2-6.1 even if squeeze is on 3.5.
i could install it directly with dpkg, and i think it's the only solution, since adding squeeze on sources.lists creates a dep conflict with testing.
but i guess the easiest way for every user would be to have a clone of stable package on testing.

rgds
Eric