Re: Netbeans Package

Hi Andrew,

Le mercredi 24 août 2011 00:36:50, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> I've reached the stage where I've got a Netbeans 7.0.1 package building
> fine with a (hopefully) complete debian/copyright file. I just pushed
> the final changes this evening. I'll do some testing over the next
> couple of days, but thought I'd let everyone know where I am with it.
> Hopefully we can think about an upload in the not too distant future.

First : thanks for this work. This is greatly appreciated and will help to
resolve one item from our JavaRoadmap [1].

We'll have to do a full checkup of all files inside this 72+ Mb source tarball
before upload to ensure we haven't miss some binary/non-free stuffs. I've done
a quick review of previous 6.9 tarball [2], did you check those items ?

BTW, there is one small issue with Provides/Breaks/Conflicts :
dpkg: considering removing libopenide-util-java in favour of libnb-org-
openide-util-java ...
dpkg: no, cannot proceed with removal of libopenide-util-java (--auto-
deconfigure will help):
 libfreehep-util-java depends on libopenide-util-java
  libopenide-util-java is to be removed.
dpkg: regarding libnb-org-openide-util-java_7.0.1+dfsg1-1_all.deb containing
libnb-org-openide-util-java:
 libnb-org-openide-util-java conflicts with libopenide-util-java
  libopenide-util-java (version 6.7.1-2) is present and installed.
dpkg: error processing libnb-org-openide-util-java_7.0.1+dfsg1-1_all.deb (--
install):
 conflicting packages - not installing libnb-org-openide-util-java
=> I think libnb-org-openide-util-java should provide libopenide-util-java.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianJavaReleaseGoals
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=478762#138

--
Damien - Debian Developper