Hello All

Hello All,
I am a long time user of debian/ubuntu and wish to contribute myself in pkg-java project. I am currently new to debian java packaging but wish to start with small bug fixing first.

I am software professional having 6+ years of experience building enterprise application using Java. This is my first time contribution to the debian project and might need some initial help on how to sync the code or assign the bug to me  for fixing etc. If you have any pointers for this newbie and getting started document on how I can contribute will be appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards
Devendra Dave