RFS: libcommons-lang-java (new upstream release)

Hi team,

I think an updated version of libcommons-lang-java is long
overdue, so I prepared a new upload.

Since this library has many reverse build-dependencies, I rebuilt
them all against libcommons-lang-java 2.6 to test the changes that
I'm introducing and I didn't observe any breakage.

The changelog of this upload is shown below:

libcommons-lang-java (2.6-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Team upload.
  * New upstream release.
  * Set source package format as 3.0 (quilt).
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No changes were required.
  * Remove unnecessary Build-Depends on quilt.
  * Refresh patches.
  * Add mh_clean call in clean target.
  * Remove unnecessary dependency on JRE.
  * Link -doc javadocs with default-jdk-doc and add a Suggests dep on that.
  * Fix minor lintian warning about duplicate-short-description.

 -- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>  Tue, 02 Aug 2011 15:17:59 -0430

The changes are available at:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-lang-java

Also I filed a RFP for libcommons-lang3-java 3.0, there is a chance
I could take care of that later if I need that library.

I would be glad if you could upload this package for me.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/