Re: join debian java team

2011/3/30 Ludovic Claude <ludovic.claude@laposte.net>:

> Hello Stan,
>
> There has been a few patches submitted by James Page recently, they look
> fine and useful.
> See bugs #620045, 620046, 620048, 620049

I have uploaded the fix for #620045 to
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=libjfreechart-java
Please review my work and give me some feed-back. If everything is ok
I will continue with the other patches.

I tried to use svn-buildpackage but it didn't work because I do not
have svn write access. Do I get svn write access if I am part of
pkg-java project on alioth? I just requested to join the project, and
I just noticed I got accepted.

If I get svn write access should I commit directly to svn if I fix a
bug, or should I take the dput mentors path?
Also, I saw that dch -i put a version string like x.y-3.1 instead of
increasing to x.y-4. Is that because I am not a Debian maintainer?

Regards,
--
Ioan-Eugen Stan