Joining the pkg-java team?

Hi,

I'm in the process of packaging two java libraries (svgsalamander[1] and
twitter4j[2]), as dependencies for replicatorg[3].

I would like to do this work under the umbrella of the pkg-java team, as
I think those two libraries may be used by some other projects.

I'm neither a DD nor a DM, so I guess this would help me get things
right and maybe also find an interested sponsor!

My alioth username is dandrimont-guest, and I'm available as `olasd' on
IRC.

Thanks in advance,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont