Re: Help wanted in Java library packaging (JEBL2)

Hi Andreas.

On 13/02/2011 21:33, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I did so and this has solved 4 out of 10 errors.  The remaining ones are
> concerning EMF, SVG and SWF (see build log at the URL above). I tried to
> fix it in an analogue manner as for PS and PDF ... but failed.  I gazed
> for hours on the bits of code but failed to find the reason why PS and
> PDF now are OK but EMF, SVG and SWF are not working the same way.

I would try to debug it, but your package wants to depend against
libjam-java and I don't know where to find it. Searching on your page on
p.d.o didn't help.

> Hope this will be the last iteration of this problem and thanks for your
> help in any case

Unfortunately in Java is more than usual to have tree problems: to fix a
package you have to fix, update or create two other packages, each of
them in turn requiring two new, updated or fixed package, and so on. Oh
joy...

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>