RFS: squirrel-sql

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the package "squirrel-sql".

* Package name    : squirrel-sql
  Version         : 3.2.0-1
  Upstream Author : Colin Bell, Gerd Wagner, Rob Manning et al.
* URL             : http://www.squirrelsql.org/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : java

The upload would fix these bugs: 559867.

It is my first attempt to package for Debian.
I have recently joined pkg-java team and I hope to contribute to some
packages I am interested in. Feel free to ask me any question.

The package builds on the initial attempt to debianize SQuirreL by
Markus Tisoft some years ago found on launchpad by Ludovic Claude.

The package can be found in the Debian java svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/squirrel-sql

I would be glad if someone would check through this package and provide
feedback or upload it for me.

Kind regards
Vladimir Kotov, vladimir at kotov.lv