RFS: libjasper-java

Dear java packagers,

first of all, thanks for all the packages you already sponsored for me!

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjasper-java".

 * Package name    : libjasper-java
   Version         : 5.5.33-2
   Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
 * URL             : http://tomcat.apache.org
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libjasper-java - Implementation of the JSP Container

Package files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

 http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libjasper-java

It is already in Debian, I updated its OSGi metadata with package imports that I found
missing and fixed wrong Vcs-* headers in debian/control.

The OSGi update is required for packaging eclipse-wtp.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam