RFS: jgit and eclipse-egit

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for updated packages "jgit" and "eclipse-egit".

 * Package name    : jgit
   Version         : 1.1.0-2
   Upstream Author : Eclipse JGit project
 * URL             : http://www.eclipse.org/jgit/
 * License         : EDL-1.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

 libjgit-java - Java implementation of GIT version control
 libjgit-java-doc - Java implementation of GIT version control (documentation)
 jgit-cli - Java implementation of GIT version control (command line interface)
 eclipse-jgit - Transitional dummy package

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-jgit.git

This release brings following packaging changes:

  * Rename source package "eclipse-jgit" to "jgit" as it is not dependent on Eclipse.
  * Use Maven for building.
  * Build org.eclipse.jgit.http.server. (Closes: #647930)
  * Rename eclipse-jgit binary package to libjgit-java and install its jars into
    /usr/share/java. (Closes: #647071)
  * Build jgit console and package as jgit-cli.

Package eclipse-egit is updated to use the renamed libjgit-java as a dependency and
can be accessed at git repo:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-egit.git

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam