RFS: flute

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package flute. This is
already in Debian but has a couple of bugs files against it.

My bug fixes in this version are:
* Update vcs location. (Closes: #649323).
* Define lib.dir correctly (Closes: #648740).

Also I've fixed the watch file, fixed the package name in the suggests
line of the control file, and added a description to the patch.

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java svn repository at:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/flute
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/flute/

Kind regards,
Andy Ross