Re: Maven 3 : status update

Hello Damien,

There is some progress on my side.
Could you sponsor the following packages:

maven-ant-helper, maven-repo-helper, apache-pom, commons-parent, commons-lang

The following packages are not yet in a good shape to be released, but they are available in Bazzar before landing in pkg-java. You can get them from https://code.launchpad.net/~ludovicc

maven-debian-helper, maven-parent, apache-resource-bundles, maven-shared-components, plexus-parent, codehaus-parent, mojo-parent, build-helper-maven-plugin, plexus-utils2, qdox, plexus-classworlds2, osgi-ee-minimum-api, osgi-ee-foundation-api, osgi-core, osgi-compendium, bnd, libcommons-lang-java, reflectutils

I'm working mostly on improving the helper tools, so progress is really slow on packaging but at least I fix tons of bugs.

Ludovic