Re: GWT2 packaging

Alexandre Rossi:
> >> - liborgjson-java (json library from http://json.org/java )
> >
> > please be careful: this is considered non-free code because of the 'evil
> > clause'. There is some older version which is free but I do not remember
> > the details atm.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2010/03/msg00065.html
>
> Thanks for reporting. Another blocker. I'll try to port to use
> libjson-simple-java instead.
Hi Alexandre,

I didn't see any issue in GWT's issue tracker about our problems with
crockford's library. Could you open an issue there? Maybe we could get
upstream do to anything in this regard.
There are also other issues for the keyword "json" and it seems that somebody
is working in this area.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro