RFS: axis

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "axis".

 * Package name    : axis
   Version         : 1.4-16
   Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
 * URL             : http://ws.apache.org/axis/
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libaxis-java - SOAP implementation in Java
  libaxis-java-doc - SOAP implementation in Java (documentation)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/axis/

Package is already in Debian, changes I've done:

- Add missing dependency on libcommons-httpclient-java so that
  org.apache.axis.components.net.CommonsHTTPClientProperties and other classes
  are built. They are required by eclipse-mylyn which I'm packaging.
- Update Export-Package OSGi metadata
- Add Require-Bundle OSGi attribute to manifests

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam