Re: Uploading clooj

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 01:18 +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:

> > That being said - it appears to trying to download maven stuff online
> > and then the build seems to hang (though admittedly I had a rather short
> > patience after seeing the download attempts :P ).
> Hum. I did multiple tests with my desktop with cable unplug and could
> not reproduce the issue.

I will investigate this is detail later on, but it very much looks as if you
want to do the following:

    * Depend on clojure1.3
    * Package local-file and Build-Depend on it
    * Remove :dependencies and :dev-dependencies from project.clj

Please let me know if that works out for you or if you need further help with
the packaging.
--
Wolodja <babilen@gmail.com>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC