Backporting Eclipse

I'm trying to backport Eclipse from experimental to a squeeze-based
distribution.  I would like to relax the build dependencies for Lucene,
but this appears to be problematic.  Currently, I get this error:

[symlinkOSGiJars] Export-Package attributes do not match for org.apache.lucene.analysis

I would appreciate pointers why OSGi is doing this, and how I can
disable those hash-based checks.  (I assume that minor Lucene versions
are actually binary-compatible.)  This OSGi behavior is reminiscent
of bootloaders which verify digital signatures. 8-/

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer@bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99