Re: Maven 3

Hi Damien,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Damien Raude-Morvan
<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> - packages some missing "parent" poms (into multi or single source tarball)

I can start working on that next week. I would prefer a single source
and binary package ('maven-parent-poms') for all pom files. We can
split it later if there is a need for splitting. But I have a
question: do we package on 1 version per artifact with the usual
'debian' symlink? Or do we package all versions of each artifact
without the symlink? How does it work better?

Cheers,
Torsten