Re: Java's SVN not reachable on Alioth [Fwd: Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

Hi all,

Le mercredi 06 juillet 2011 16:17:22, tony mancill a écrit :
> On 07/02/2011 11:47 PM, Eric Lavarde wrote:
> > On 03/07/11 00:49, gregor herrmann wrote:
> >> The alioth admins have removed the ancient pkg-perl CVS repo on my
> >> request, I guess that's also the way to go for the java team.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> gregor, who suggests to ask friendly on the #alioth channel
> >
> > Thanks for the advice, but I guess that means we need first to decide to
> > get rid of the Java-CVS Repo.
> >
> > As we already had a discussion about removing old versions from the SVN
> > Repository, I guess that the default is that nobody cares about old CVS
> > stuff...
> >
> > Anybody speaking _against_ removing the CVS Repo?
>
> The silence seems to have carried the day...  Perhaps we could take a
> backup just in case someone decides they'd like to migrate with commit
> history to svn or git?

Tollef Fog Heen just removed our old CVS repository from alioth.debian.org.
So, now, ViewVC works fine :
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/ant/

Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan