ITS: Re: RFS: annotation-indexer 1.2-1 (new)

Hi James,

I'll sponsor this.  The only issue I see so far is that upstream doesn't
include a license in all of the source files.  However, given that
they're all by the same author and come from the same place (as the
licensed files), it should be okay.

Thanks,
tony