RFS: libmiglayout-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package
libmiglayout-java (updated to version 3.7.4-2). This update replaces the
dependency libswt-gtk-3.6-java with libswt-gtk-3-java since the former
is no longer built by source package swt-gtk.

The package appears to be lintian clean in an up to date pbuilder.

It is available in the debian java svn repository:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libmiglayout-java
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libmiglayout-java

Thanks,
Andrew Ross