RFS: jvyamlb 0.2.5-2 (updated)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the jvyamlb package. The
update changes the dependencies to java libraries which are packaged in
main, thus allowing jvyamlb to move from contrib to main. My motivation
is to enable the Netbeans 7.0 package I'm working on to go into main.

I've made the updates in the Debian Java git repository, however it
still requires tagging with the new version:

git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/jvyamlb.git
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jvyamlb.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jvyamlb.git

I would be glad if someone could upload this package for me.

Thanks,
Andrew Ross