RFS: jmdns 3.4.0-1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.4.0-1
of my package "jmdns".

It builds these binary packages:
libjmdns-java - Java implementation of multi-cast DNS (Apple Rendezvous)
libjmdns-java-doc - Documentation for Java implementation of multi-cast
DNS

The upload would fix these bugs: 616175, 620048

This version upgrades the package to upstream 3.4.0 and adds Maven
artifact deployment to /usr/share/maven-repo.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jmdns/jmdns_3.4.0-1.dsc

I have also committed the changes to the team SVN repository:
 - svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/jmdns

It would be great if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks

James
--
James Page