Re: ITS: swt-gtk 3.7-1

On 29/06/11 06:13, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 09:51:27PM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
>> I don't have a feel for how much the API might change between releases, but
>> libswt-gtk-3-java seems reasonable.  Shall we change it for this upload or go
>> ahead and introduce 3.7 to the archive?
> ---end quoted text---
>
>   I have changed it for this upload, please sponsor.

And I've now updated both trident and azureus.

azureus is in git here:
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/azureus.git
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/azureus.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/azureus.git

The only thing I changed was the dependencies. There's still a lintian
warning about a newer standards version since I haven't checked if any
changes are needed.

trident is in svn here:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/trident
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/trident/

As well as updating the dependencies I had to modify debian/copyright
slightly (replace Author(s) with Author) due to a new lintian warning.

Let me know if you'd like me to upload them to mentors.debian.net. They
both still need tagging in the repositories with the new version.

Thanks,
Andy