Re: ITS: jcaptcha (NEW)

Hi Damien

On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 21:29 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
[...]
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > libjcaptcha-java - Java framework for CAPTCHA definition and
> integration
> > libjcaptcha-java-doc - Documentation for JCaptcha
>
> Are you sure that this file is licenced under the same licence as
> JCaptcha ?
> -> "src/doc/captcha_crypt.pdf"
> It's look like some kind of study, released by different authors than
> JCaptcha.

Hmm - it does look like its owned by different authors; I'll email
upstream to see if we can identify the source/copyright/license -
however this file is not included in the resulting packages and seems
more for background information for developers so we may be better to
drop this file from the packaging.

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team