Re: ITS: jcaptcha (NEW)

Hi Damien

On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 21:29 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > libjcaptcha-java - Java framework for CAPTCHA definition and
> integration
> > libjcaptcha-java-doc - Documentation for JCaptcha
> Are you sure that this file is licenced under the same licence as
> JCaptcha ?
> -> "src/doc/captcha_crypt.pdf"
> It's look like some kind of study, released by different authors than
> JCaptcha.

Hmm - it does look like its owned by different authors; I'll email
upstream to see if we can identify the source/copyright/license -
however this file is not included in the resulting packages and seems
more for background information for developers so we may be better to
drop this file from the packaging.

James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team