Re: ITS: localizer

Hi Damien

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 23:43 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > > * License         : MIT
> [...]
> I couldn't find anything regarding license in upstream orig.tar :
> where did you
> get the MIT licencing terms ?
> FTP Masters won't be happy with a package with LICENSE/COPYING and/or
> at least
> some file headers.
> Could you please check this ?

Upstream (Kohsuke Kawaguchi) updated the source code with license and
copyright information and re-released this project.

I've updated the packaging to version 1.13 and pushed to git.debian.org.

Please could you re-review now this licensing issue has been remedied.

James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team