Re: ITS: sezpoz

Hi Damien

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 23:58 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> - I think there is some missing copyright assignment in
> debian/copyright.
>   I've found those comments in files' headers :
>  * The Original Software is SezPoz. The Initial Developer of the
> Original
>  * Software is Sun Microsystems, Inc. Portions Copyright 2006-2010 Sun
>  * Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Added to the copyright file; I did scan through a sample of other files
and this was the only assignment I could find that was missing.  I also
updated the email address for the primary author (now works for Oracle).

Must remember not to entirely trust mh_make to identify all copyright
assignment for me....

> - Not a blocking issue, but mh_resolve_dependencie
>   doesn't manage to build all dependencies from pom.xml.
>   In pbuilder, I get :
> mh_resolve_dependencies --non-interactive --offline -plibsezpoz-java
> [...]
> > dpkg
> --search /usr/share/maven-repo/org/codehaus/mojo/versions-maven-plugin
> dpkg-query: no path found matching pattern /usr/share/maven-
> repo/org/codehaus/mojo/versions-maven-plugin.
> dpkg failed to execute successfully
> Jun 5, 2011 9:50:31 PM org.debian.maven.packager.DependenciesSolver
> $ToResolve
> resolve
> SEVERE: Cannot resolve dependencies
> in /tmp/buildd/sezpoz-1.9/pom.xml:
> Dependency not found
> org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.2
> ERROR:
> pom.xml: Plugin is not packaged in the Maven repository for Debian:
> org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:1.2
> --------
> Maybe it's an issue with maven-debian-helper. Could you check this ?

Nope - its an issue with my packaging; the maven.ignoreRules file was
missing a line:

  org.codehaus.mojo versions-maven-plugin * * * *

Maven correctly identified it was not in the local repository.

I've updated the packaging with both of these changes and pushed to the
git repository.

Thanks for reviewing/sponsoring.

Cheers

James