Re: RFS: libjna-java (updated package)

On 2011-06-04 19:39, tony mancill wrote:
> On 06/04/2011 09:49 AM, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> Appears to have been sponsored by tmancill.
>>
>> ~Niels
>
> Yes - sorry I didn't post back to the list about sponsoring libjna-java and
> tiger-types.  I traded emails with the packagers respectively on some questions,
> and then neglected post back to the list.  I'll be sure to file an ITS (Intent
> To Sponsor) going forward.
>
> tony

No worries; it just helps me no wondering why there is an RFS with no
follow.  Furthermore, Asheesh mentioned that the lack of a responds on
d-mentors@l.d.o was bad because it could scare potential contributors
away (and they would be unlikely to see the "uploaded" email on the
pkg-java list).

But yes, an ITS email would be great - then I wouldn't have to consider
the RFS for my TODO list. XD

~Niels