RFS: cdk 1.2.10-1
I am looking for sponsorship for cdk 1.2.10-1. This release fixes a
buunch of bugs and lintian errors/warnings. Since this is a new
upstream release I have uploaded source package to mentors.debian.net.
Also all the packaging bits are updated in pkg-java svn.
Since this release fixes an RC bug (only affecting sid, wheezy), if
you think that urgency should be bumped in debian/changelog please
feel free to do it. I didn't do it myself because I couldn't find any
definite guideline for this.
Latest changelog for reference.
cdk (1:1.2.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #627582, #627712)
- Drop bunch of not used build dependencies - libcommons-cli-java,
libcrimson-java, libmysql-java, libpgjava, xsltproc.
- Add javahelper as build dependency to use jh_classpath and jh_depends
- Include javahelper.mk
- Remove ant-nodeps, vecmath, log4j-1.2, commons-cli from build classpath.
Build classpath is managed by upstream build system.
- Remove modules which do not contain any class files when built - inchi,
- Add logic to generate debian/classpath file. This file is used by
jh_classpath to update classpath in manifest files. (Closes: #627683)
- 21_vecmath_lib_name.patch - Remove. Not needed anymore.
- 22_fix_build.patch - Update as per current upstream source.
Passion - Some people climb mountains - others write Free software.
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.