RFP: libsanselan-java

Hi,

I'm trying to package bt747[0], but I need 3 libraries that are not in
Debian:

* libjchart2d-java: it has an ITP [1], hopefully it'll be packaged :-)
* libsanselan-java: I reported an RFP [2]...
* The third one is a modified version of swingx-ws, changed by bt747
upstream. Hopefully, I could package it.

My problem right now is the second one (sanselan). As I don't want to
embed 3rd party libraries in my package, I'm asking here if there is
someone some experience in packaging with Maven and with interest in
this library.

I must say that I tried to do it by myself, but with no success :-(

Thank you very much!
Mònica