RFS: libjna-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.2.7-2
of the package "libjna-java".

It builds these binary packages:
libjna-java - Dynamic access of native libraries from Java without JNI
libjna-java-doc - Dynamic access of native libraries from Java without
JNI (documentation)

The update I have made is to build and install the platform.jar
contributed module. The source was already in the upstream although the
build system was missing so I have added a basic one. This is a
dependency of the Netbeans 6.9.1 and 7 platforms.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libjna-java/libjna-java_3.2.7-2.dsc

Kind regards