Re: RFS: lwjgl

On 2011-05-06 23:53, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> Niels Thykier wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I pushed this lwjgl update to git a while back but haven't heard
>>> anything. Would anyone be so kind as to review and sponsor?
>>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lwjgl
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>> Mike
>>>

>> Hah
>>
>> I guess, I forgot to CC you then [1].
>
> Oh, oops.  I've addressed the issues you pointed out.  See recent git
> commits.  Thanks again!
>
> Mike

So, turns out I was wrong about javahelper - the package uses
jh_installjavadoc in its override_dh_auto_install, so now it FTBFS.
Though please note that you are missing a jh_clean in the clean
rule/override_dh_auto_clean.

Also while you have added the B-D for jutils.jar none of the packages
have any relation to said package.  As far as I can tell jinput needs
jutils, but jinput does not have any classpath.  If lwjgl needs jutils
directly (mind you, I do not know if this is the case), then lwjgl needs
a Depends on jutils as well.
  Otherwise, if jutils is in the classpath in d/rules as a workaround
for the missing classpath in jinput, please file a bug against jinput
about this and document in d/rules why jutils is listed in classpath.
  This ought to have been a part of my original review, but I did not
notice jinput did not have a classpath then.

~Niels