RFS: ant (updated package to 1.8.2-1)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.8.2-1
of the package "ant".

It builds these binary packages:
ant        - Java based build tool like make
ant-doc    - Java based build tool like make - API documentation and
manual
ant-gcj    - Java based build tool like make
ant-optional - Java based build tool like make - optional libraries
ant-optional-gcj - Java based build tool like make - API documentation
and manual

The upload would fix these bugs: 610320, 613914

The key upstream change in ant 1.8.2 is the removal of ant-nodeps.jar
from the distribution.  Optional tasks with no external dependencies are
now part of ant core.

This includes the classes that support XSLT processing which until ant
1.8.1 where found in ant-trax.jar. In 1.8.1 they moved to ant-nodeps.jar
and in 1.8.2 into ant core (ant.jar).

This caused some packages to FTBFS as they could no longer find the
required classes to support ant tasks like junitreport that use XSLT in
1.8.1.

I've tested the new package with groovy and jug, two packages that I
know FTBFS against ant 1.8.1. They both build correctly using 1.8.2-1.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/ant/ant_1.8.2-1.dsc

It would be great if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks

James
--
James Page