Re: RFS: animal-sniffer-parent

Hi Matthias,

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:39:37 +0200, Matthias Schmitz
<matthias@sigxcpu.org>
wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "animal-sniffer-parent".
>
> * Package name    : animal-sniffer-parent
>   Version         : 1.6-1
>   Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi, codehaus.org, Stephen Connolly
> * URL             : http://mojo.codehaus.org/animal-sniffer/
> * License         : MIT License
>   Section         : java
[...]
> My motivation for maintaining this package is:
> I need thie package as dependency for the sonatype-aether library
> (which is a maven3 dependency).

I'll check your package during this week-end.

Two comments to start :
- on source package name: I don't think we should name it with a "-parent"
suffix ("-parent" imply for me that only parent POM is included)
- binary packages count: I don't know if its really necessary to split
packages that much. Is there really a big number of dependencies ?

Regards,
--
Damien